Chicken soccer bowling is just like regular bowling, only it's played in a hallway, with a goalie, you bowl both balls at once, and there is a stuffed chicken involved.
How to play Chicken Soccer Bowling:
1. Find hallway.
2. Obtain children's plastic bowling set.
3. Recruit "goalie."
4. Give goalie stuffed chicken to hold between his or her knees.
5. Bowler hurls 2 plastic bowling balls at the pins, consecutively or simultaneously. Bouncing off walls allowed, but no throwing!
6. Goalie stands behind pins and attempts to block balls from knocking pins over.
7. Goalie must not drop stuffed chicken from between legs.
For finer points of gameplay, including strategies for both bowler and goalie, click through annotated Flickr photos here.
Invented by Jane and Kiyash at a birthday party on 12.3.05. Welder's mask optional.